Puppy lesson #4: If you make yourself too comfy at the end of someone else's bed you will eventually get kicked at some point in the night. Embrace your couch space.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Come on Peanut, you rarely sleep in the bed. There was plenty of space last night, but you decided not to get in until after I got up so you could have the whole bed to yourself.
Just know you aren't getting kicked on purpose. It's probably the reaction to a bad dream or something.
I am a six, maybe seven year old boxer. A bit plump and a bit grouchy but overall a good pup. I enjoy throwing pillows on the floor, snoring / snorting / sneezing, scratching my belly on the carpet and eating...A LOT.
1 comment:
Come on Peanut, you rarely sleep in the bed. There was plenty of space last night, but you decided not to get in until after I got up so you could have the whole bed to yourself.
Just know you aren't getting kicked on purpose. It's probably the reaction to a bad dream or something.
Post a Comment