Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doggiewood Here I Come!

Not sure, but there is talk of someone getting a video camera for Christmas. This may mean I could be making some big / small screen appearances on the blog in the near future. That would be cool.


I would request following for my dressing room (aka the backyard shed):

- 10 pounds of fresh roast beef

- a No Kitties allowed sign

- 20 bones and rope tug toys so I could work out my nerves before the filming begins.

- a personal belly scratcher who would follow me on set.

- a tin of doggie breath mints as to not offend my co-stars during romantic or close-talker scenes.


2 comments:

Woodford Man said...

why limit yourself to this blog? let's get casted in a major motion picture.

Peanut said...

Peanut I can't wait to see movies of you. How exciting.