Monday, December 17, 2007

Muzzle Tov

My visit to see Santa Claus started off great. I was treated to a long ride in the car. I got to sit on Sara's lap and she didn't even comment on how much I weighed and then....we got to the store, where it turned ugly... smartpet or something like that. They put a muzzle on me so I wouldn't bite the other puppies :(

It was humiliating. Other dogs got to wear holiday sweaters and I got to wear a muzzle. I looked like the guy from silence of the lambs (but cuter of course).

I didn't much care for Santa either. Weird suit, smelled weird, talked weird. Well you can judge for yourself. Listen to them cackle at my most embarrasing moment!!!




3 comments:

The Bar Belle said...

What a day! I've got lots to remember you by -- you left if all over my coat! I'll have Dana/Santa memories for months to come. In all the chaos, did you ever tell him what you wanted for Christmas?

pH said...

yes. snausages!!!!

Woodford Man said...

sorry I missed it...very groundbreaking