Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks

Most the time I'm growly, itchy and licky, but tomorrow is one day I'll be thankfully. And since I hope to spend most of my time begging for turkey and snatching up crumbs of stuffing I thought I should give my thanks now.

I'm thankful for...

Jeremy, he's a wonerful owner

belly scratches

My friends Laura, Sara, Bobby, Aaron, Adam, Cindy, Terry, CP and CP's owners

lamb and rice

scraps on the floor

days it doesn't rain

my couch

walks and truck rides

my bucket of toys

and....most of all....easy access to my backyard

3 comments:

The Bar Belle said...

I'm thankful for you, Dana. And Guitar Hero.

Woodford Man said...

i'm thankful for half days at work...and leftover pizza and cheese sticks...and guitar hero

Peanut said...

I'm thankful I got to meet another boxer named Peanut and that your now my friend :)