Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holy Peanut!


One of my owners got pulled over by a cop this morning for running a red light. Now me, I run around my backyard freely and rarely ever get a warning let alone a ticket so not sure what her deal was.


In the case that I was pulled over I doubt I would sit quietly if an officer tried to approach me. You should have seen what I did to a fireman who stopped by collecting change for charity. Nearly barked his head off! Something about a guy in uniform that gets me extra barky.









3 comments:

The Bar Belle said...

Your owner has bad luck.

Woodford Man said...

i leave town and all hell breaks loose.

Peanut said...

what was your owner running a red light for. They could have hurt themselves then you would lose someone to feed you. Tell them to be more careful.