Thursday, November 15, 2007

Modeling...is there a future?

Word on the street is my paw pal CP (aka coco puff) is thinking about modeling. He's starting off with a doggie calendar shoot held at his local park in Chicago and I'm certain, will be moving on to bigger and better things in no time.

My questions is could I also be a good candidate? Is there a need for plus-sized dog models?

Me vs. CP

Me - 7 years old. Big belly. Underbite / Overbite. Doesn't play well with others. Graying.

CP - In his prime (2 - 3 years old). Skinny as a rail. Beautiful shiny fur. White teeth. Real friendly.

5 comments:

Woodford Man said...

beauty is in the eye of the belly

Diana said...

Peanut, looks like no calendar shoot for me. Because my owners were too busy lavishing you with attention this past week, I missed my big modeling call in the park! I would have made a great Mr. May. Sniffs and licks 4eva, Charlie (aka Coco P)
PS...I am actually much younger than you think. Only a year and a half. Still plenty of time to be discovered!

Jody said...

Peanut. Its an underbit, albeit a very cute underbite.

Maybe you could be a doggy pregnancy model

Frances824 said...

Bitches are hoes.

Shmoo said...

I am not "big" I am merely very fluffy, which some stupid people consider to be "big". If human models can have that gap teeth look and still be successful, I don't see an underbite being a hindrance.

I've been told that a famous fashion designer by the name of "lane bryant" is looking for full figured models.

Meeshka