Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lapping up Luxury


When the water bowl just won't do...I need this.


Woof Water,
Whenever the collapse of Western civilization comes up, it’s always blamed on hedonism or TV or R-rated movies. But what’s also to blame is our approach to pet ownership. Not only do we insist on clothing these animals, which are usually covered in fur already, but we spoil them with designer products. For example, Avery’s Beverages is coming out with a new bottled water for dogs called “Woof Water.” What the target market here doesn’t know is that there already is a water for dogs. It’s called water. Look it up on Wikipedia. On the plus side, “a portion of proceeds from Woof Water sales will go to the Our Companions Domestic Animal Sanctuary,” which is committed to ending the euthanasia of healthy animals. I support this wholeheartedly. Save that precious bye-bye juice for people who buy Woof Water.
—Posted by David Kiefaber

4 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Peanuthead???? That's one of my nicknames! Penny Peanuthead. I'm a Boxer too (kinda). Nice to meet ya! Stop by & visit me & my brother & sister. Lola is the fun white one & Sherman is the old grumpy one.

Penny

pH said...

So many peanutheads so little time. Why do they call you peanuthead?

I got the nickname because my belly is big and my head is well...the size of a peanut. Will definitely stop by and say hi!

Woodford Man said...

Wow peanut, you're becoming more and more famous. guess i can't complain that you don't have a job anymore.

Diana said...

Peanut, You're the canine Perez Hilton of doggy bloggin' world, with your 'Net name vs. your born-name. I realize only those of us truly in the know know your legit identity, straight down to your patriotic middle name!!